CAPS is currently hiring for the following:
Adolescent Sexual Health Educator
Job Type – Full-time
- High school diploma or equivalent with preference to college degree or experience in human services, education, or health related field.
- Valid driver’s license and proof of car liability insurance
Do you want a job that is rewarding and makes a difference in the lives of young people? The mission of the Adolescent Sexual Health (ASH) program is to empower all by educating and supporting youth with skills to enhance their knowledge of abstinence, personal safety, healthy life styles and their futures.
Our Adolescent Sexual Adolescent Educator provides sexual health education in Marshall, Hardin and Tama Counties. In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and implementing educational programming using evidence-informed and evidenced-based curriculums with youth in 5th-12th grade at area schools.
- Providing education to parents, trusted adults, professionals and the community on sexual health topics
- Providing resources and referrals in regards to sexual health
- Leading and organizing the ASH coalition of community partners
- Ensuring ASH grant requirements are met
CAPS will provide necessary training and offers a competitive wage, paid time off, health insurance, retirement account, on-going professional development opportunities. Join the CAPS team and you will be part of an empowering and family-oriented work environment.
Closing date: Open until filled