How you can help:
Child Abuse Prevention Services strives to provide high quality, supportive, and preventative services to the community. These services and programs are available as a result of the tremendous support the agency receives from grants, community organizations, agencies, schools, and individuals.
If you would like to get involved and help support Child Abuse Prevention Services please consider making a cash donation. Cash donations can be made using the link below or by mailing a check in to our office at 811 E. Main Street, Marshalltown, IA 50158
Donations of new/unused items are also appreciated (please see our Nest wish list). However, you do not have to make a donation in order to show your support! CAPS invites you to join us during public events/activities, such as the annual Healthy Family Fair. You can show your support by “liking” us on Facebook.
Need some ideas?
- Organize a fundraiser for CAPS
- Participate in the annual Diaper Drive (through your local church)
- Do you belong to a service group? Sponsor CAPS for a service project!
- Get a group of friends/co–workers to commit to attending an event together to show your support
- BE CREATIVE & HAVE FUN – Child Abuse Prevention Services appreciates any and all efforts that are made to show support!
Fast facts about what your money is supporting:
- Building Healthy Families makes approximately 60 home visits every week!
- A $25 donation would provide one child with a safe and secure place to stay for almost 8 hours!
- 96% of participants reported that the Nest motivated them to attend prenatal/medical appointments – leading to healthier babies!
- Each year our Sexual Abuse Prevention program provides valuable education and self protection information to more than 6,000 children!
- Every drug endangered child that is identified in Marshall County has a caring adult to accompany them and help comfort them during a medical examination to ensure their health and safety.